To allow Martindales to do this, we need customers to tell us if our services or our employees do not meet their expectations.
We take any form of customer dissatisfaction very seriously and to support our commitment to providing a world-class customer experience we comply with the following principles when dealing with complaints:
1. We will always treat customers fairly.
2. We will give all our staff the training that they need to ensure they can assist customers.
3. We will always respond as quickly as we can.
4. We will only make promises that can we can keep.
5. We will always aim to make things right for the customer.