To allow Martindales to do this, we need customers to tell us if our services or our employees do not meet their expectations.
We take any form of customer dissatisfaction very seriously and to support our commitment to providing a world-class customer experience we comply with the following principles when dealing with complaints:
1. We will always treat customers fairly.
2. We will give all our staff the training that they need to ensure they can assist customers.
3. We will always respond as quickly as we can.
4. We will only make promises that can we can keep.
5. We will always aim to make things right for the customer.
The health and wellbeing of customers and colleagues is of utmost importance to us here at Martindales.
As concerns continue regarding the threat of the COVID19 Coronavirus, we wanted to assure you that we are doing everything possible to make sure we can deliver our services in the safest way for everyone.
We are operating in accordance with the very latest Government advice and will continue to do so in this rapidly evolving situation. We have also introduced changes to our working practices to help protect staff and customers at all times.
Should you have any concerns or questions please call us on 03308 387599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.